Tamara Mellon Brand Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Tamara Mellon Brand's estimated annual revenue is currently $10M per year.
- Tamara Mellon Brand received $24.0M in venture funding in June 2018.
- Tamara Mellon Brand's estimated revenue per employee is $228,000
- Tamara Mellon Brand's total funding is $90.5M.
- Tamara Mellon Brand has 44 Employees.
- Tamara Mellon Brand grew their employee count by -29% last year.
- Tamara Mellon Brand currently has 9 job openings.
What Is Tamara Mellon Brand?
Tamara Mellon brand is disrupting the world of high-end fashion. A Series-A funded direct-to-consumer luxury women's shoe brand, the company will offer the highest quality, Italian-made footwear at an attractive price point by foregoing a traditional wholesale model. TMB will embody the "buy now, wear now" model that has worked well in fast fashion but has yet to permeate the luxury category. The product is made from the finest materials, hand-crafted in Italy and meticulously designed and fitted by Tamara herself. Tamara has a long history of success in the luxury market, scaling Jimmy Choo to be the name in designer shoes. TMB is designed for women, by women, and is set to revolutionize the fashion industry.keywords:N/A