Tamara Mellon Brand Growth, Revenue, Number of Employees and Funding
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Tamara Mellon Brand's estimated revenue is currently $7.2M per year.
- Tamara Mellon Brand received $24.0M in venture funding in June 2018.
- Tamara Mellon Brand's estimated revenue per employee is $146939
- Tamara Mellon Brand's total funding is $40.8M.
- Tamara Mellon Brand has 49 Employees.
- Tamara Mellon Brand grew their employee count by 20% last year.
- Tamara Mellon Brand currently has 10 job openings.
What Is Tamara Mellon Brand?
Tamara Mellon brand is disrupting the world of high-end fashion. A Series-A funded direct-to-consumer luxury women's shoe brand, the company will offer the highest quality, Italian-made footwear at an attractive price point by foregoing a traditional wholesale model. TMB will embody the "buy now, wear now" model that has worked well in fast fashion but has yet to permeate the luxury category. The product is made from the finest materials, hand-crafted in Italy and meticulously designed and fitted by Tamara herself. Tamara has a long history of success in the luxury market, scaling Jimmy Choo to be the name in designer shoes. TMB is designed for women, by women, and is set to revolutionize the fashion industry.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
|Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|
|Charming Trim &...||$8.4M||41||11%|
Tamara Mellon Brand Funding
|2018-06-05||$24.0M||B||New Enterprise Associates||Article|