Taconic Capital Advisors Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Taconic Capital Advisors's estimated annual revenue is currently $29.7M per year.
- Taconic Capital Advisors's estimated revenue per employee is $227,000
- Taconic Capital Advisors has 131 Employees.
- Taconic Capital Advisors grew their employee count by 2% last year.
- Taconic Capital Advisors currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Taconic Capital Advisors?
Taconic Capital is a global institutional investment firm that pursues an event-driven, multi-strategy investment approach. Taconic was founded in 1999 by former Goldman Sachs partners, Frank Brosens and Ken Brody. Taconic has a differentiated economic and compensation model that we believe enables us to attract and retain top talent. We have offices in New York, London and Hong Kong with over 100 employees. We are privately held and our partnership owns, governs and leads the firm. Taconic Capital's first fund was launched in June 1999 and began accepting outside capital in 2000. We opened our London office in 2001 and our Hong Kong office in 2012. Over the last 19 years, we have continuously evolved, adding investment capabilities, management talent and geographic reach to capitalize on the changing opportunity set, and to meet the needs of our firm and investors.keywords:Finance