TKS Industrial Company Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- TKS Industrial Company's estimated annual revenue is currently $31.3M per year.
- TKS Industrial Company's estimated revenue per employee is $290,000
- TKS Industrial Company has 108 Employees.
- TKS Industrial Company grew their employee count by 4% last year.
- TKS Industrial Company currently has 1 job openings.
What Is TKS Industrial Company?
TKS Industrial is part of the global Taikisha group, a world leader in Automotive Paint Finishing Systems. TKS has partnered globally with Geico, an Italian automotive paint finishing system supplier. In 2014, TKS acquired a majority stake in Encore Automation, a leader in Automotive paint robots, and a primary Fanuc integrator. TKS designs and builds $200M+ paint finishing systems including building, conveyors, dip tanks, paint booths, ovens, robots (automation), and VOC Abatement. TKS has built paint shops for Toyota, Honda, Nissan, Kia, and many Tier-1 Automotive suppliers. Additionally, we have designed and built complete paint systems for Aerospace manufacturing, including Boeing. We are a environmentally-friendly company, and an industry leader in reducing CO2 and NOx emissions. Follow us on Linkedin to hear about what projects we're currently working on. Interested in joining our team We are always looking to add great people. Click on our jobs tab to learn more about current openings.keywords:N/A