TIER Environmental Services Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- TIER Environmental Services's estimated annual revenue is currently $9.5M per year.
- TIER Environmental Services's estimated revenue per employee is $210,000
- TIER Environmental Services has 45 Employees.
- TIER Environmental Services grew their employee count by -2% last year.
- TIER Environmental Services currently has 1 job openings.
What Is TIER Environmental Services?
TIER, headquartered in Gap, Pennsylvania, has been providing environmental and technical solutions to clients in the Mid-Atlantic region and throughout the country since 1993. TIER offers a comprehensive range of waste management, site remediation, industrial maintenance, transportation and lab packing services. TIER also owns and operates a Part B permitted hazardous waste TSDF (Treatment, Storage & Disposal Facility) and Solvent Reclamation Facility in Bedford, Ohio, as well as a vessel cleaning facility in Niagara Falls, New York, which specializes in the cleaning of High Hazard commodities from railcars, tank trailers, ISO containers, and tote tanks. TIER's highly trained field staff includes Project Managers, Field Supervisors, Equipment Operators, CDL/HazMat Endorsed Truck Drivers, and degreed Environmental Technicians. This combination of in-house, state-of-the-art facilities and equipment, and expertly trained professionals, enables TIER to deliver the highest level of quality, safety, and efficiency available in the environmental services industry.keywords:Cleantech,Consumer Services,Healthcare,Pharmaceuticals,Physical Storage,Storage,Wind Power