TG Therapeutics Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- TG Therapeutics's estimated annual revenue is currently $0.2M per year.
- TG Therapeutics received $18.1M in venture funding in March 2014.
- TG Therapeutics's estimated revenue per employee is $571
- TG Therapeutics has 266 Employees.
- TG Therapeutics grew their employee count by 41% last year.
- TG Therapeutics currently has 1 job openings.
What Is TG Therapeutics?
TG Therapeutics is a biopharmaceutical company focused on the acquisition, development and commercialization of novel treatments for B-cell malignancies and autoimmune diseases. Currently, the company is developing two therapies targeting hematological malignancies. TG-1101 (ublituximab) is a novel, glycoengineered monoclonal antibody that targets a specific and unique epitope on the CD20 antigen found on mature B-lymphocytes. TG Therapeutics is also developing TGR-1202, an orally available PI3K delta inhibitor. The delta isoform of PI3K is strongly expressed in cells of hematopoietic origin and is believed to be important in the proliferation and survival of B-lymphocytes. Both TG-1101 and TGR-1202 are in clinical development for patients with hematologic malignancies. The Company also has pre-clinical programs to develop IRAK4 inhibitors, and anti-PD-L1 and anti-GITR antibodies. TG Therapeutics is headquartered in New York City and is traded on NASDAQ under the ticker symbol "TGTX".keywords:Biotechnology,Cleantech,Healthcare,Marketing,Pharmaceuticals,Wind Power