TAE Technologies Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- TAE Technologies's estimated annual revenue is currently $38.6M per year.
- TAE Technologies's estimated revenue per employee is $210,000
- TAE Technologies has 184 Employees.
- TAE Technologies grew their employee count by 7% last year.
- TAE Technologies currently has 1 job openings.
What Is TAE Technologies?
TAE Technologies (formerly known as Tri Alpha Energy) is leveraging proprietary science and engineering to tackle the world's biggest challenges. Our core mission is to create a new source of clean energy one that's powered by nature's own processes and produces no harmful byproducts. It's what we call Friendly Fusion. Our groundbreaking work has resulted in industry-wide advances in accelerator and plasma physics and acted as a catalyst for adjacent innovations in healthcare, transportation and power management. With 20 years of focused research, TAE Technologies is on a purposeful path to commercial fusion energy and pioneering sustainable solutions for a better tomorrow.keywords:N/A