Synoptek Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Synoptek's estimated annual revenue is currently $95.6M per year.
- Synoptek received $Undisclosed in venture funding in August 2018.
- Synoptek's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- Synoptek has 659 Employees.
- Synoptek grew their employee count by 7% last year.
- Synoptek currently has 3 job openings.
What Is Synoptek?
Synoptek offers IT consulting, managed IT services, cloud services, and on-premise IT management as well as 24×7 end user support for improving business results. With over 500 employees and more than 2000 active customers in the United States and abroad, Synoptek provides comprehensive information technology management services and support. Over the past four years, Synoptek has been consistently recognized for thought leadership and growth as confirmed by industry awards including recent recognition as a tier-one Total Service Provider by MSPmentor's World's Top Managed Services Providers in 2017, and the #11 Cloud Services Provider by the Talkin' Cloud Top 100 Report. For more information, visit www.synoptek.comkeywords:Data Storage,Information Security,Security,Storage