Synlogic Therapeutics Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Synlogic Therapeutics's estimated annual revenue is currently $13.8M per year.
- Synlogic Therapeutics received $30.0M in venture funding in April 2018.
- Synlogic Therapeutics's estimated revenue per employee is $155,000
- Synlogic Therapeutics's total funding is $226.4M.
- Synlogic Therapeutics has 89 Employees.
- Synlogic Therapeutics grew their employee count by -5% last year.
- Synlogic Therapeutics currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Synlogic Therapeutics?
At Synlogic, we are dedicated to bringing innovative medicines to patients by driving the convergence of two revolutionary fields: synthetic biology and the microbiome. Using our synthetic biotics platform, we are engineering probiotic bacteria to perform specific therapeutic functions with established links to disease. We can deliver these synthetic biotics orally, where they act from the gut microbiome to correct missing or dysfunctional metabolic activities throughout the body. We also aim to deliver synthetic biotics at the site of disease in cases where local activity is critical, as in stimulation of immune effectors to combat certain tumors. We can rapidly translate this groundbreaking science and technology into medicines that have the potential to change the lives of patients. Our lead programs target patients with rare genetic metabolic diseases, including urea cycle disorders (UCD) and phenylketonuria (PKU). We are also hard at work on synthetic biotics to address more prevalent conditions, including inflammatory bowel disease (IBD), cancer and metabolic conditions such as diabetes and obesity. Learn more on our website at www.synlogictx.com.keywords:Licensing,Biotechnology,Healthcare,Pharmaceuticals