Synergy Fiber Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Synergy Fiber's estimated annual revenue is currently $5.2M per year.
- Synergy Fiber's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- Synergy Fiber has 36 Employees.
- Synergy Fiber grew their employee count by 9% last year.
- Synergy Fiber currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Synergy Fiber?
Established in 1998, we have the experience in the industry and the necessary knowhow to offer you an excellent return on your investment. We are MDU technology experts and have an impressive portfolio of managed properties. Our proprietary, industry-leading network has the physical infrastructure required to deliver tomorrow's communication services today. We use the most up to date technology for all the services that are provided and we can easily adapt our resources to accommodate the unique needs of your property. We provide a dedicated product and commit to a 99.999% uptime for dedicated fiber; 99.99% or greater uptime for distribution and core. We help clients by providing a solution that is scalable and carrier neutral. You can rest easy knowing that you are not just relying on Synergy but following best practice network guidelines that are readily available and documented.keywords:Physical Security,Security