Syncbak Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Syncbak's estimated annual revenue is currently $6.7M per year.
- Syncbak received $3.0M in venture funding in April 2016.
- Syncbak's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- Syncbak's total funding is $13.6M.
- Syncbak has 46 Employees.
- Syncbak grew their employee count by 0% last year.
- Syncbak currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Syncbak?
Syncbak powers the industry's most successful OTT solutions, including live for CBS All Access, Hulu, fuboTV, and more. Syncbak's end-to-end platform, SimpleSync, is used by broadcasters for live stream transcoding, cloud-based rights resolution, cloud-based DVR, device filtering, geo-location services, content management, stream monitoring, video clipping, and dynamic ad insertion. Syncbak's technology currently reaches 98 percent of the U.S. population across 195 markets, representing 54 stations groups and all major networks, including CBS, ABC, FOX, NBC and The CW.keywords:saas, Entertainment,Information Security,Media,Security