Symbio Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Symbio's estimated annual revenue is currently $114.8M per year.
- Symbio's estimated revenue per employee is $330,000
- Symbio has 348 Employees.
- Symbio grew their employee count by 66% last year.
- Symbio currently has 5 job openings.
What Is Symbio?
As new generation of parts manufacturer, Symbio designs hydrogen fuel cell kits that can be incorporated into various different types of electric vehicles (utility vehicles, vans, buses, heavy-goods vehicles, boats, etc.) and are associated with a range of digital services (vehicle repairs, remote fleet management, etc.). Once equipped in this way, these vehicles provide enhanced ease of use (full in three minutes, autonomy twice that of their battery equivalents, etc.) while remaining â€œzero emissionsâ€. There are several hundred of these vehicles â€“ for the most part, light utility vehicles such as the Kangoo REZE H2) â€“ on the roads in France and across Europe. The CEA, ENGIE and Michelin all own a stake in Symbio, which was founded in 2010keywords:N/A