Sutcom & Sutton Services International Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Sutcom & Sutton Services International's estimated annual revenue is currently $17.1M per year.
- Sutcom & Sutton Services International's estimated revenue per employee is $290,000
- Sutcom & Sutton Services International has 59 Employees.
- Sutcom & Sutton Services International grew their employee count by 11% last year.
- Sutcom & Sutton Services International currently has 1 job openings.
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Online Review||Pricing|
What Is Sutcom & Sutton Services International?
Sutton Services International Ltd was established in 1978 to support the Building Services and Offshore Oil Industries in HVAC Commissioning and Testing. Since then, it has become one of the UK's leading and largest specialist HVAC Commissioning companies in delivering Quality-Accredited Building Services Commissioning Management and System Performance Testing. The Company's client base is truly international, providing professional Engineering Facilities and Services Support to Mechanical and Electrical Consultants, Contractors and End Users. We offer a unique range of support services to complement our ISO 9001:2000 Quality Assurance system which ensures that we offer clients a fully-certified range of products and services with traceability and accuracy. As Corporate Members of the Commissioning Specialists Association, we continue to train locally-based Engineering staff throughout the UK and the Middle East. This ensures a labour resource which specialises in the increasingly complex design and installation demanded by forward-looking clients.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
|Company Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Online Review||Pricing|