Sustainalytics Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Sustainalytics's estimated annual revenue is currently $156M per year.
- Sustainalytics's estimated revenue per employee is $210,000
- Sustainalytics has 743 Employees.
- Sustainalytics grew their employee count by 32% last year.
- Sustainalytics currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Sustainalytics?
Sustainalytics is an independent ESG and corporate governance research, ratings and analysis firm supporting investors around the world with the development and implementation of responsible investment strategies. With 13 offices globally, Sustainalytics partners with institutional investors who integrate environmental, social and governance information and assessments into their investment processes. Today, the firm has more than 300 staff members, including 170 analysts with varied multidisciplinary expertise of more than 40 sectors. Through the IRRI Survey, investors selected Sustainalytics as the best responsible investment research firm, 2012 through 2014, and the company was named among the top three firms for ESG and Corporate Governance Research in 2015 and 2016.keywords:N/A