Surrey Memorial Hospital Growth, Revenue, Number of Employees and Funding
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Surrey Memorial Hospital's estimated revenue is currently $64.5M per year.
- Surrey Memorial Hospital's estimated revenue per employee is $252070
- Surrey Memorial Hospital has 256 Employees.
- Surrey Memorial Hospital grew their employee count by 5% last year.
- Surrey Memorial Hospital currently has N/A job openings.
What Is Surrey Memorial Hospital?keywords:Healthcare,Healthcare Providers
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
|Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|
|First Nations H...||$128M||507||6%||N/A|
|BC Patient Safe...||$13M||51||11%||N/A|
|BC Cancer Found...||$23M||91||10%||N/A|
|Naz Wellness Gr...||$8.6M||34||17%||N/A|
|MedRay Imaging ...||$8.4M||33||6%||N/A|
|Select Medical ...||$25.4M||101||17%||N/A|
Surrey Memorial Hospital News
One victim was dropped off by an unknown person at Surrey Memorial Hospital around the same time, prompting police to respond.
In pictures provided to CTV News Vancouver, the unit inside Surrey Memorial Hospital appears bright and open: a design that's very intentional ...
Horgan and Health Minister Adrian Dix said planning continues for a second hospital in Surrey, but Surrey Memorial has had significant ...