Surgical Theater Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Surgical Theater's estimated annual revenue is currently $22.6M per year.
- Surgical Theater received $9.0M in venture funding in October 2015.
- Surgical Theater's estimated revenue per employee is $251,000
- Surgical Theater's total funding is $20M.
- Surgical Theater has 90 Employees.
- Surgical Theater grew their employee count by 41% last year.
- Surgical Theater currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Surgical Theater?
Surgical Theater is evolving the face of medicine by creating valuable tools and technologies that give our healthcare partners and patients the ability to: - ENGAGE - PLAN & NAVIGATE - EDUCATE & COLLABORATE Surgical Theater is committed to providing virtual reality based healthcare services that bring enterprise-wide value to its partners. Surgical Theater integrates cutting-edge fighter jet flight simulation engineering to redefine medical imaging and visualization capabilities that empower both patients and physicians throughout the treatment continuum. Precision VR(TM) by Surgical Theater is an innovative, enterprise-wide medical visualization platform designed for the multiple clinical environments within the treatment continuum. It combines & enhances multiple imaging modalities to create a comprehensive, virtual reconstruction for various levels of interaction & immersion, facilitating a virtual tour inside the patients' own anatomy. Precision Medicine began as a White House initiative focusing on patient-powered research, tools and treatment options and today it has become a cornerstone of our VR medical visualization platform that powers an integrate portfolio of Surgical Theater products. Learn more at: http://surgicaltheater.netkeywords:Hardware,Healthcare,Medical Devices,Medical Diagnostics,Pharmaceuticals