Surgalign Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Surgalign's estimated annual revenue is currently $30.1M per year.
- Surgalign's estimated revenue per employee is $251,000
- Surgalign has 120 Employees.
- Surgalign grew their employee count by 224% last year.
- Surgalign currently has 2 job openings.
What Is Surgalign?
Surgalign Spine Technologies, Inc., a global, pure-play spine company, is focused and aligned to change and advance the science of spine care. The company designs and manufactures a broad portfolio of innovative devices and tools surgeons use to restore mobility and alleviate pain for their patients. Founded in July 2020, but with a legacy of clinically validated innovation stretching back 30 years, Surgalign invests in advancing care and elevating outcomes. Surgalign markets its products in the United States and in more than 50 countries globally through a growing network of top independent distributors. The company is headquartered in Deerfield, Ill., and has a design center in Wurmlingen, Germany. Surgalign is also a member of AdvaMed.keywords:N/A