Superscript Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Superscript's estimated annual revenue is currently $16.9M per year.
- Superscript's estimated revenue per employee is $220,000
- Superscript has 77 Employees.
- Superscript grew their employee count by 64% last year.
- Superscript currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Superscript?
Established in 2015, we called ourselves Digital Risks. We set out with a simple ambition: to make insurance better for digital businesses. We sparked something special: great products, and a seamless experience to match. In 2020, we became Superscript. A name that, by definition, encapsulates what we’re all about: elevating our customers by providing better cover. Superscript is about acknowledging all that we’ve achieved as Digital Risks and taking things to the next level. We now provide advised and online cover for over 1,000 business types. Our mission is to be able to share our ever-evolving customer-led offering with a broader range of businesses. To become a global leader in business insurance.keywords:N/A