Superior Choice Credit Union Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Superior Choice Credit Union's estimated annual revenue is currently $14.1M per year.
- Superior Choice Credit Union's estimated revenue per employee is $210,000
- Superior Choice Credit Union has 67 Employees.
- Superior Choice Credit Union grew their employee count by 20% last year.
- Superior Choice Credit Union currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Superior Choice Credit Union?
Since 1932, Superior Choice Credit Union has been serving the financial needs of its member/owners. As a member-owned cooperative, our members have a say in their financial institution. Our purpose is to promote thrift among our members and to make loans to members from these collected savings. SCCU is not in business for profitservice to our membership is our only mission. As a financial co-op, the more services our members use through SCCU, the more our members benefit. Financial profits from loans and investments are returned back to members in the form of higher dividends on share accounts and lower loan rates. That is how we all work together for the benefit of all of us, not just a few of us. We invite you to join us and actively participate in the running of SCCU. As a member, you have the power to vote for the Board of Directors, or if you like, run for a director position. If you have any questions on how you can join SCCU or become involved at SCCU, do not hesitate to call us. We operate 11, full-service branch locations around the Northland offering a full-line of financial products and services. Check out our website for a complete listing of what we have to offer.keywords:N/A