SunStreet Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- SunStreet's estimated annual revenue is currently $18.9M per year.
- SunStreet's estimated revenue per employee is $210,000
- SunStreet has 90 Employees.
- SunStreet grew their employee count by 8% last year.
- SunStreet currently has 1 job openings.
What Is SunStreet?
We Are the Builder's Solar Company With a background in homebuilding, we have simplified and streamlined our operations process to keep construction timelines on schedule. We work alongside a variety of quality home builders such as Lennar, William Lyon, Diversified Pacific, Woodside, Thrive, William Lyon, Landsea and more. By meeting code compliances, satisfying solar requirements for new home solar production, and providing flexible programs coupled with personalized in-depth education and training, SunStreet provides a valuable new home solar experience for builders. Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/sunstreetusa Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/sunstreetusakeywords:Cleantech,Customer Support,Energy,Solar Power