Summit 7 Systems Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Summit 7 Systems's estimated annual revenue is currently $12.2M per year.
- Summit 7 Systems's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- Summit 7 Systems has 84 Employees.
- Summit 7 Systems grew their employee count by 56% last year.
- Summit 7 Systems currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Summit 7 Systems?
Incorporated in March 2008, Summit 7 Systems was founded in Minneapolis, Minnesota, by Scott Edwards as the consulting subsidiary of English, Bleeker & Associates. In December of 2009, Scott Edwards and Ben Curry purchased Summit 7 Systems from English, Bleeker & Associates and re-incorporated in Huntsville, Alabama, to focus on contracting and services surrounding the Microsoft Business Productivity Infrastructure and the associated suite of products. Summit 7 Systems is a growing team of highly specialized IT professionals, developers and consultants with vast knowledge and diverse expertise.keywords:N/A