Sugaright (Division of CSC Sugar) Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Sugaright (Division of CSC Sugar)'s estimated annual revenue is currently $14.6M per year.
- Sugaright (Division of CSC Sugar)'s estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- Sugaright (Division of CSC Sugar) has 54 Employees.
- Sugaright (Division of CSC Sugar) grew their employee count by 32% last year.
- Sugaright (Division of CSC Sugar) currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Sugaright (Division of CSC Sugar)?
Fore more than 15 years, CSC Sugar has been a leader and innovator in sugar trading, distribution and refining. CSC Sugar introduced Sugaright to the food industry in 2009 offering a more sustainable and cost effective choice of liquid sugar products to the food industry. \nSugaright asked in the industry to "Change the Way You Think About Sugar" and they did. Sugaright offers a variety of liquid sugar colors as an alternative to water white liquid sugar. Additionally, our micro-refinery strategy allows Sugaright to build refineries quickly, efficiently and in close proximity to key customer locations. \nSugaright offers Fairtrade, Bonsucro and Non-GMO Project Verified cane sugar to meet the sustainability requirements of its customers. All plants are SQF3 Certified and meet the highest quality and safety standards. \nSugaright has micro-refineries located in Fairless Hills, PA, Covington, TN, Fort Worth and El Paso, TX and Chicago, IL. In support of these sites, Sugaright has logistics operations in Cordoba and Juarez, Mexico, with port operations in Houston, Memphis, Chicago and Philadelphia.keywords:N/A