Stryten Manufacturing Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Stryten Manufacturing's estimated annual revenue is currently $113.2M per year.
- Stryten Manufacturing's estimated revenue per employee is $330,000
- Stryten Manufacturing has 343 Employees.
- Stryten Manufacturing grew their employee count by 285% last year.
- Stryten Manufacturing currently has 18 job openings.
What Is Stryten Manufacturing?
Stryten Manufacturing, www.stryten.com, is a leading provider of stored electrical-energy solutions for the Transportation and Industrial markets. Headquartered in Milton, Georgia, the company operates transportation plants in Salina, Kansas, Manchester, Iowa and industrial facilities in Ft. Smith, Arkansas, Kansas City, Kansas and Charlottesville, Virginia. Its manufacturing plants are located Kansas City, Missouri, and Lampeter, Pennsylvania. These locations produce a comprehensive portfolio of battery and energy storage systems and specialty applications for the Transportation, Network Power and Motive Power markets. Also served are industries such as agricultural, automotive, heavy-duty truck, marine, materials handling, military, mining, railroad, security, telecommunications, utility and uninterruptible power supply (UPS), among others.keywords:N/A