Stride Bank, N.A. Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Stride Bank, N.A.'s estimated annual revenue is currently $24.4M per year.
- Stride Bank, N.A.'s estimated revenue per employee is $210,000
- Stride Bank, N.A. has 116 Employees.
- Stride Bank, N.A. grew their employee count by 21% last year.
- Stride Bank, N.A. currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Stride Bank, N.A.?
Stride Bank was chartered in 1913 as Central National Bank. Now a full-service, Oklahoma-owned-and-operated financial institution with approximately $650 million in assets, Stride Bank offers innovative products for businesses and consumers, including mobile banking, wealth management services and a full spectrum of treasury management services. Stride Bank has specialty lending groups for commercial, healthcare, heavy equipment and transportation, commercial real estate and agriculture. An industry leader throughout the U.S. for next-generation, real-time payments, and in the issuance of prepaid and payroll cards, Stride Bank has branches in Enid, Tulsa, Blackwell, Bartlesville, Woodward and Mooreland, and a commercial banking office in Oklahoma City. Member FDIC. Equal Housing Lender.keywords:N/A