StreetShares Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- StreetShares's estimated annual revenue is currently $6.5M per year.
- StreetShares received $23.0M in venture funding in January 2018.
- StreetShares's estimated revenue per employee is $130,000
- StreetShares's total funding is $344.4M.
- StreetShares has 50 Employees.
- StreetShares grew their employee count by -11% last year.
- StreetShares currently has 1 job openings.
What Is StreetShares?
NOW HIRING! @ StreetShares.com/careers StreetShares provides financial solutions for America's heroes and their communities. StreetShares, Inc. is America's social finance community for veterans, active duty military, their families, and supporters. StreetShares provides targeted high-demand financial products to the military and veterans community, including: * customized small business loans * lines of credit for working capital * government contract financing * mobilization and receivables financing * high-yield investments * veterans community retail investment products Membership is free and open to small business owners and U.S. investors. StreetShares is veteran-run and located outside of Washington, D.C. Copyright © 2017, StreetShares, Inc. All rights reserved. StreetShares, StreetShares.com, and the StreetShares logo are trademarks or service markets of StreetShares, Inc. These materials are not an offer to sell, or the solicitation of an offer to purchase, any securities.keywords:Marketplace,Banking,Crowdfunding,Finance,Human Resources Hr,Payments