Stoneleigh-Burnham School Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Stoneleigh-Burnham School's estimated annual revenue is currently $18.2M per year.
- Stoneleigh-Burnham School's estimated revenue per employee is $180,000
- Stoneleigh-Burnham School has 101 Employees.
- Stoneleigh-Burnham School grew their employee count by 4% last year.
- Stoneleigh-Burnham School currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Stoneleigh-Burnham School?
Stoneleigh-Burnham is a boarding and day school for girls in grades 7-12 and postgraduate located on a 100-acre campus in Greenfield, Massachusetts. The school, founded in 1869, has helped girls make connections for nearly 150 years. The mission of the school is to inspire girls to pursue meaningful lives based on honor, respect, and intellectual curiosity. What was true in 1869 is true today, and will be true as the school moves forward with confidence.keywords:N/A