Stitcher Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Stitcher's estimated annual revenue is currently $11.7M per year.
- Stitcher received $3.0M in venture funding in April 2014.
- Stitcher's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- Stitcher's total funding is $21.7M.
- Stitcher has 81 Employees.
- Stitcher grew their employee count by 56% last year.
- Stitcher currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Stitcher?
Stream the latest in news, sports, talk, and entertainment anywhere, on demand. Stitcher is the easiest way to discover the best of 65,000+ podcasts, radio shows and live stations. With customized recommendations based on your listening activity, Stitcher delivers personalized audio directly to your mobile device. Listen to your favorite shows from popular brands like NPR, This American Life, CNN, Fox News, ESPN, Earwolf, WYNC and many more. Stitcher is also integrated in over 50 vehicles including models from Ford, GM, BMW, Subaru, Jaguar, Land Rover, Volvo and more, as well as vehicles supporting Apple CarPlay and Android Auto. The app has been downloaded over 12 million times, been named a top App by TechCrunch, PC World and Time and won two Webby Awards. In 2016 it was purchased by and is now a wholly owned subsidiary of E.W. Scripps Co. It is now part of the Midroll Media team. Stitcher is a free app available for iPhone, iPad, Android, Kindle devices in the Apple and Google Play stores or at www.Stitcher.com.keywords:Advertising,Entertainment,Media,Mobile,Music