Sterling Homes Edmonton Growth, Revenue, Number of Employees and Funding
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Sterling Homes Edmonton's estimated revenue is currently $8.8M per year.
- Sterling Homes Edmonton's estimated revenue per employee is $180000
- Sterling Homes Edmonton has 49 Employees.
- Sterling Homes Edmonton grew their employee count by 23% last year.
- Sterling Homes Edmonton currently has N/A job openings.
What Is Sterling Homes Edmonton?
Sterling Homes is an Edmonton new home builder with homes in Edmonton, Fort Saskatchewan, Spruce Grove and Stony Plain. As an industry leader for the past 60 years, we are able to provide the best value to our clients built by the best people in the industry. Our stability and integrity will put you in the right investment with your family's goals at the forefront.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
|Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|
|Black Diamond G...||$41.2M||150||6%|
|Sterling Homes ...||$8.8M||49||23%|
|Thompson Bros. ...||$36.5M||136||8%|
Sterling Homes Edmonton News
The Canadian Home Builders' Association–Edmonton Region (CHBA-ER) has announced its 2019 Awards of Excellence in Housing finalists.
For one night, Edmonton's home builders put a difficult housing market behind them. .... Sterling Homes Edmonton Ltd. – Chantelle MacKenzie
Secord Heights features show homes by Jayman, Sterling, Daytona and ... It's adjacent to Heritage Valley Town Centre, with West Edmonton ...