Steamroller Studios Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Steamroller Studios's estimated annual revenue is currently $20.1M per year.
- Steamroller Studios's estimated revenue per employee is $205,000
- Steamroller Studios has 98 Employees.
- Steamroller Studios grew their employee count by 24% last year.
- Steamroller Studios currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Steamroller Studios?
At Steamroller Studios our passion is telling engaging stories through high-end animation. From Character, Creature and Facial animation to Gameplay and Cinematic animation, our in-house team takes pride in breathing life into every performance. We're focused on creating an atmosphere where our artists, programmers, and coordinators feel at home. We're more than a team, we're a family. Our personal backgrounds are in film, having worked on such titles as Avatar, Rise of the Planet of the Apes, How to Train Your Dragon 2, and The Hobbit Trilogy. We have worked on projects such as Rise of the Tomb Raider, Fortnite, Dauntless, Worms W.M.D., Deus Ex: Mankind Divided, Prey, Agents of Mayhem and many others, including our own original IP, Deadwood: The Forgotten Curse.keywords:Human Resources Hr