Stanford University Graduate School of Business Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Stanford University Graduate School of Business's estimated annual revenue is currently $459.9M per year.
- Stanford University Graduate School of Business's estimated revenue per employee is $180,000
- Stanford University Graduate School of Business has 2555 Employees.
- Stanford University Graduate School of Business grew their employee count by 29% last year.
- Stanford University Graduate School of Business currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Stanford University Graduate School of Business?
The Stanford Graduate School of Business empowers individuals to envision what is possible and make it happen through principled leadership and creative problem solving. The school has built a global reputation based on its management and leadership programs, including the two-year MBA; the one-year MSx Program; the PhD Program; Stanford Ignite, a part-time program in innovation and entrepreneurship; and Executive Education. Each program creates an experience that transforms people and prepares them to change lives, change organizations, and change the world. Programs engage the highest quality students with world-class faculty from across Stanford Universityￃﾢ￢ﾂﾬ￢ﾄﾢs seven schools, as well as alumni, Silicon Valley professionals, global executives, and the broader world community. The state-of-the-art Knight Management Center offers flexible classroom spaces for hands-on experiential learning, small-group leadership labs, and team-based learning. It also serves as a convening space for major forums and discussions.keywords:N/A