Standard International Revenue and Competitors
Estimated Revenue & Valuation
- Standard International's estimated annual revenue is currently $11.3M per year.
- Standard International received $5.0M in venture funding in February 2019.
- Standard International's estimated revenue per employee is $220,980
- Standard International's total funding is $5M.
- Standard International has 51 Employees.
- Standard International grew their employee count by 11% last year.
Standard International Competitors & Alternatives
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Valuation|
What Is Standard International?
Standard International Management, LLC is the company behind The Standard and Bunkhouse hotels with offices in New York, London and Austin. The company has 16 hotels and food & beverage properties open with more to come. Standard International is on the forefront of immersive experience creation at its properties and technology driven innovation in the industry, including its spontaneous booking application, One Night.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
Standard International News
Under international law, countries have an obligation to obtain the free, prior and informed consent of impacted Indigenous communities in all...
HAVANA TIMES Daniel Ortega's speech after the ruling of the International Court of Justice (ICJ), which determined that Colombia violated...
... Reference Spectrum named new international standard for climate research ... and Space Physics (LASP) be used as the world standard.
NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Following its groundbreaking London debut, Standard International, the parent company of The Standard, ...
|Company Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|
Standard International Funding