Stallion Laboratories Pvt. Ltd. Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Stallion Laboratories Pvt. Ltd.'s estimated annual revenue is currently $24.1M per year.
- Stallion Laboratories Pvt. Ltd.'s estimated revenue per employee is $201,000
- Stallion Laboratories Pvt. Ltd. has 120 Employees.
- Stallion Laboratories Pvt. Ltd. grew their employee count by 7% last year.
- Stallion Laboratories Pvt. Ltd. currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Stallion Laboratories Pvt. Ltd.?
Stallion Laboratories Pvt. Ltd., established in 1989, is one of the leading pharmaceutical company, originating from Ahmedabad (Gujarat) India and having completely satisfied customer network at more than Twenty countries, some of them are Myanmar, Philippines, Zambia, Congo, Kenya, Chile, Botswana, Malawi, Costa-Rica, Bolivia, Mozambique, Thailand, Sri Lanka, Nepal, Nigeria, Afghanistan, Malaysia, Vietnam, Bhutan, Peru, Ecuador, Venezuela and many more. Domestic Business Stallion Laboratories has an established chain of distribution network to cater the inland market where demand is created by all categories of physicians. Besides the prescription market, we have been able to ascertain us as one of the suppliers to Directorates of Health Services of various states of the Indian union such as CMSO Gandhinagar, The Director of Services (Meghalaya) Shillong, Tamil Nadu Medical Services Corporation Ltd., KMSCL Trivandrum, Alipore Central Correctional Home Kolkata, Karnataka Govt. Health Supplies and GSRTC and many government organizations like J&K Police, Jammu & Kashmir Auxiliary Police & Home-Guard, J&K Fire & Emergency service, Indira Gandhi Medical College-Jammu, Air India, Ahmedabad Municipal Corporation, Mumbai Municipal Corporation, etc.keywords:N/A