Stages Indoor Cycling Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Stages Indoor Cycling's estimated annual revenue is currently $15.4M per year.
- Stages Indoor Cycling's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- Stages Indoor Cycling has 57 Employees.
- Stages Indoor Cycling grew their employee count by 19% last year.
- Stages Indoor Cycling currently has 1 job openings.
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Online Review||Pricing|
What Is Stages Indoor Cycling?
While outdoor cyclists use our tools to shave seconds, all indoor athletes can get more from their workouts with the precision, accuracy, and consistency of training with the Stages Power meter. Manufacturer of best-in-class indoor bikes, power meters, and instructor training, Stages Indoor Cycling is the premium brand in indoor cycling.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
Stages Indoor Cycling News
Key features of the StagesBike include its highly adjustable ride position, with the saddle and bar height and forward/aft positioning adjustable.
Stages is already a strong player in the spin/studio bike world, but the new StagesBike ($2,600 to $2,800) is the brand's first dedicated indoor ...
From virtual riding company Zwift, to power meter manufacturer Stages Cycling, multiple players in the indoor cycling space rolled out new ...