St. John Ambulance Canada | Ambulance Saint-Jean Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- St. John Ambulance Canada | Ambulance Saint-Jean's estimated annual revenue is currently $69.8M per year.
- St. John Ambulance Canada | Ambulance Saint-Jean's estimated revenue per employee is $251,000
- St. John Ambulance Canada | Ambulance Saint-Jean has 278 Employees.
- St. John Ambulance Canada | Ambulance Saint-Jean grew their employee count by 7% last year.
- St. John Ambulance Canada | Ambulance Saint-Jean currently has 1 job openings.
What Is St. John Ambulance Canada | Ambulance Saint-Jean?
YOUR EMPLOYEES DESERVE THE BEST. Your employees are your most valuable asset. Quality first aid and CPR training from St. John Ambulance, the leader in the industry, showcases their importance. A St. John Ambulance Corporate Account provides you: A standardized, provincially and nationally certified training curriculum; Customizable training course options including online, in class at any of our 100 locations or at your workplace; Access to one central point of contact for account management and maintenance; Tailored account administration including flexible registration process, billing and reporting; Administrative assistance from dedicated staff in all areas, and Preferential pricing on training and first aid health and safety products. Established in 1883 in Canada, St. John Ambulance is Canada's leading provider of life-saving courses and a major, United Nations-accredited international charity. Revenue generated from our training programs supports St. John Ambulance charitable work in Canada and around the world. Get started today, contact us at SJACorporateServices@nhq.sja.ca for a partnership proposal.keywords:N/A