Spy Alarms Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Spy Alarms's estimated annual revenue is currently $8.2M per year.
- Spy Alarms's estimated revenue per employee is $174,000
- Spy Alarms has 47 Employees.
- Spy Alarms grew their employee count by 18% last year.
- Spy Alarms currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Spy Alarms?
Spy Alarms is probably the largest privately owned business installing security systems in the South East, started by Martin Foster after his own house was burgled and he could not find the system he needed from the available suppliers. We have been in business for over 30 years and have more than 17,500 customers both domestic and commercial throughout London, Kent and the Home Counties. A large proportion of our work comes from repeat customers and we are now keeping the second generation of those first clients safe. From studio apartments to large country estates, small offices to larger office complexes and industrial/ institutional premises, every competitively priced installation utilises the latest technology together with quality components.keywords:N/A