Sprout Foods Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Sprout Foods's estimated annual revenue is currently $13.2M per year.
- Sprout Foods received $5.5M in venture funding in October 2016.
- Sprout Foods's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- Sprout Foods's total funding is $9.7M.
- Sprout Foods has 49 Employees.
- Sprout Foods grew their employee count by -9% last year.
- Sprout Foods currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Sprout Foods?
Sprout Foods provides premium organic foods for babies, toddlers and their families that encourage happy and healthy eating. Founded in 2009, Sprout was the first company to introduce baby food in a pouch, triggering the explosion of the organic baby food pouch segment in the U.S. The company uses only organic and GMO-free ingredients and unique cooking methods to create tasty, nutritious combinations that appeal to all ages. Sprout believes that a meal is more than nourishment: it's a chance to inspire. That's why the company is committed to developing an early love of healthy, whole organic foods. For more information, visit http://www.sproutorganicfoods.com.keywords:N/A