Sportsnet Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Sportsnet's estimated annual revenue is currently $45.9M per year.
- Sportsnet's estimated revenue per employee is $205,000
- Sportsnet has 224 Employees.
- Sportsnet grew their employee count by 21% last year.
- Sportsnet currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Sportsnet?
Sportsnet is Canada's #1 specialty network and #1 sports media brand. Uniting Canadians through sport, Sportsnet's multimedia offerings include Sportsnet (consisting of 4 regional channels: East, Ontario, West, and Pacific), Sportsnet ONE, Sportsnet 360, Sportsnet World, the Sportsnet Radio Network, Sportsnet.ca, Sportsnet NOW, the Sportsnet app, and podcasts. Sportsnet is the official Canadian NHL national multiplatform rights holder, and is the regional broadcaster for the Vancouver Canucks, Calgary Flames, Edmonton Oilers, and Toronto Maple Leafs. Sportsnet also has extensive coverage of the Blue Jays, as well as NBA, MLB, Grand Slam of Curling, Rogers Cup, CHL, IndyCar, WWE, Premier League, and FA Cup. Sportsnet is part of Rogers Media, which is a subsidiary of Rogers Communications Inc. (TSX, NYSE: RCI). Visit Sportsnet.ca.keywords:N/A