Spooner Incorporated Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Spooner Incorporated's estimated annual revenue is currently $14.7M per year.
- Spooner Incorporated's estimated revenue per employee is $220,000
- Spooner Incorporated has 67 Employees.
- Spooner Incorporated grew their employee count by 6% last year.
- Spooner Incorporated currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Spooner Incorporated?
Lowering Premiums is Our Business. Ohio's leader in Workers Compensation, Safety, Unemployment, and FMLA/Short Term Disability Administration. Spooner set the standard for managing workers' compensation in 1975. Our proactive philosophy and best practices focus on preventing excessive compensation and medical costs in claims and assisting employees in early, healthy return to work. Many preventable factors inflate workers compensation costs including fraud, inappropriate medical treatment, excessive time away from work, high-compensation awards, as well as claimant-oriented physicians and attorneys that go unchecked by TPAs. Spooner's best practices are designed to aggressively manage claims by constantly monitoring activity to identify situations that are inappropriate and take action to stop the abuse.keywords:Human Resources Hr