Spirion Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Spirion's estimated annual revenue is currently $18.7M per year.
- Spirion received $Undisclosed in venture funding in April 2018.
- Spirion's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- Spirion's total funding is $20M.
- Spirion has 129 Employees.
- Spirion grew their employee count by -9% last year.
- Spirion currently has 2 job openings.
What Is Spirion?
Discover, Classify and Remediate all Your Sensitive Data Across Your Network and Cloud Environments. Spirion (formerly Identity Finder) is the leading provider of enterprise data management software to help businesses reduce their sensitive data footprint and proactively minimize the risks, costs and reputational damage of successful cyberattacks. The Spirion platform helps organizations avoid costly data breaches by discovering, classifying, monitoring and protecting personal information, medical records, credit card numbers, and intellectual property stored across the enterprise, within e-mail, and in the cloud. Spirion has thousands of customers among leading firms in the healthcare, public sector, retail, education, financial services, energy, industrial, and entertainment markets.keywords:saas