SpineZone Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- SpineZone's estimated annual revenue is currently $13.5M per year.
- SpineZone's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- SpineZone's total funding is $12M.
- SpineZone has 50 Employees.
- SpineZone grew their employee count by 14% last year.
- SpineZone currently has 3 job openings.
What Is SpineZone?
Spinezone is a comprehensive, data driven, non-invasive back pain program that has helped thousands of chronic back pain patients get back to their lives with far lower rate of surgery, injection and cost. The system eliminates patient overtreatment with a multi-disciplinary team of caregivers under one roof and software to track the patient's recovery. Four large health institutions use SpineZone and have realized a 70% cost savings compared to traditional back pain programs, 46% reduction in patient pain levels and a 5x improvement in patient compliance since they are empowered to take control of their back. Developed by orthopedic surgeons, SpineZone is a complete, vertically-integrated system that medical groups use to reduce the cost of their back pain population, while improving patient satisfaction. The team includes surgeons, physician assistants, physical therapists and spine rehabilitation specialists so that the appropriate level of care is available at the right time.keywords:N/A