SpineNevada Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- SpineNevada's estimated annual revenue is currently $15.9M per year.
- SpineNevada's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- SpineNevada has 59 Employees.
- SpineNevada grew their employee count by 20% last year.
- SpineNevada currently has 1 job openings.
What Is SpineNevada?
SpineNevada is a regional center of excellence for spine and musculoskeletal (MSK) conditions based in Reno, Nevada. What makes this center unique is that it combines fellowship-trained spinal neurosurgeons, board-certified physical medicine physicians with fellowship-training in sports and spine medicine, a board-certified radiologist and radiology program, spine and MSK specialized physical therapists, exercise gyms and and the InMotion Diagnostics advanced line of radiology services. InMotion Diagnostics includes InMotion MRI a weight bearing and tiltable platform, O-Scan MSK and Extremity MRI, Digital X-Rays and Vertebral Motion Analysis. SpineNevada takes a team approach to specialty care and follows evidence-based guidelines.keywords:Healthcare,Medical Diagnostics