Speedtest by Ookla Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Speedtest by Ookla's estimated annual revenue is currently $25.5M per year.
- Speedtest by Ookla's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- Speedtest by Ookla has 176 Employees.
- Speedtest by Ookla grew their employee count by 15% last year.
- Speedtest by Ookla currently has 55 job openings.
What Is Speedtest by Ookla?
Speedtest by Ookla is the global leader in internet performance testing and consumer-initiated network diagnostics. With over 9 million tests taken each day and over 9 billion tests logged to date, Speedtest provides the most expansive view of worldwide internet network performance and accessibility. The company's comprehensive data platform, known as Speedtest Intelligence, is a trusted and vital research and analysis tool used by businesses, universities, and government agencies that seek to fully understand the complexity of internet services by both region and provider. Founded by internet and telecommunications veterans in 2006, the company has offices in Seattle, WA and Dublin, Ireland.keywords:Information Security,Security, saas