SpectraSensors Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- SpectraSensors's estimated annual revenue is currently $28.9M per year.
- SpectraSensors's estimated revenue per employee is $245,000
- SpectraSensors's total funding is $28M.
- SpectraSensors has 118 Employees.
- SpectraSensors currently has 1 job openings.
What Is SpectraSensors?
SpectraSensors, Inc.is a technology spin-off of the NASA/Caltech Jet Propulsion Laboratory (JPL) in Pasadena, CA. The company’s offices and engineering design operations are located in the Los Angeles Business Technology Center in Altadena, CA, one mile from JPL and five miles from the California Institute of Technology (Caltech). Manufacturing operations for SpectraSensors are located in a separate nearby facility in Altadena. SpectraSensors’ products enable the detection and discrimination of various target gases with speed and accuracy levels that cannot be attained using conventional infrared spectroscopy techniques.keywords:Manufacturing