Specialty Tooling Systems Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Specialty Tooling Systems's estimated annual revenue is currently $17.7M per year.
- Specialty Tooling Systems's estimated revenue per employee is $353,000
- Specialty Tooling Systems has 50 Employees.
- Specialty Tooling Systems grew their employee count by 25% last year.
- Specialty Tooling Systems currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Specialty Tooling Systems?
Increased output and quality through smart engineering, which integrates the right tools, is our bread-and-butter at Specialty Tooling Systems, Inc. (STS). Since STS opened in January of 2000, we have made a name for ourselves as a premier company for assembly equipment and automation systems for the automotive industry and manufacturing at large. So accomplished has been our success that we outgrew our old facility in late 2008 and moved into a new 33,000 sq. ft. building in Northwest Grand Rapids, MI. We have added a new 36,000 sq. ft. facilty in Sterling Heights, MI to support our customers in the Detroit area. In 2018 we added on to our grand rapids facility another 36,000 sq. ft. to continue to support our growth.keywords:N/A