Specialized Assistance Services, NFP Competitors, Revenue and Alternatives
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Specialized Assistance Services, NFP's estimated annual revenue is currently $10.5M per year.
- Specialized Assistance Services, NFP's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- Specialized Assistance Services, NFP has 39 Employees.
- Specialized Assistance Services, NFP grew their employee count by 26% last year.
- Specialized Assistance Services, NFP currently has 1 job openings.
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|
|Child and Famil...||$17M||63||15%||N/A|
|Greenbrook TMS ...||$46.2M||171||45%||N/A|
|Grand Lake Ment...||$9.5M||35||13%||N/A|
|Youth Eastside ...||$20.3M||75||6%||N/A|
What Is Specialized Assistance Services, NFP?
Specialized Assistance Services, NFP (formerly Substance Abuse Services, Inc.), is a not-for-profit organization incorporated in 1976 to provide comprehensive treatment services to individuals and families who experience problems associated with the use of psychoactive substances. Our goal is to provide health care services to clients that enable them to become productive citizens. We believe that Specialized Assistance Services offers an alternative way of living through treatment, which leads to the development of self-worth, which is an important step on the road to recovery.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
|Belinda Moreno||VP of Finance & Administration|
|Blairr Mitchell||Manage Care Contracting & Relations Manager|
|Joseph Thomas||Clinical Director|