Spalding DeDecker Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Spalding DeDecker's estimated annual revenue is currently $9.6M per year.
- Spalding DeDecker's estimated revenue per employee is $100,000
- Spalding DeDecker has 96 Employees.
- Spalding DeDecker grew their employee count by 13% last year.
- Spalding DeDecker currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Spalding DeDecker?
Spalding DeDecker is celebrating its 62nd year in business. Established in 1954, Spalding DeDecker is an employee-owned consulting engineering firm specializing in infrastructure, land development, and surveying. With offices in Detroit and Rochester Hills, and field offices in Cleveland, Ohio, Novi and Livonia, Michigan, Spalding DeDecker offers a diverse core of engineering services for municipal, land development, transportation, water/wastewater projects, construction engineering, pavement management, and land surveying. Some of our niche services include industrial surveying, oil & gas pipeline surveying, aeronautical / aviation / airfield surveying, pavement management programs, roof and building envelope assessments, construction percent complete verification for construction draws, grant funding applications, floodplain analysis, floodplain mapping correction, and hydraulic / hydrologic computer modeling.keywords:N/A