Southwestern Industries Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Southwestern Industries's estimated annual revenue is currently $75.5M per year.
- Southwestern Industries's estimated revenue per employee is $353,000
- Southwestern Industries has 214 Employees.
- Southwestern Industries grew their employee count by 2% last year.
- Southwestern Industries currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Southwestern Industries?
Southwestern lndustries specializes in engineering, manufacturing, and distributing turning and milling equipment for low volume work. Our product lines include TRAK bed and knee mills, lathes, retrofit products and the LPM machining center - all of which feature the powerful but easy to learn and use ProtoTRAK CNC. Since 1963, Southwestern has been an industry leader in innovative products for machinist productivity. We understand that low volume work, including prototypes, tooling, fixtures, molds, and repairs is different from production work.keywords:Hardware,Hardware Peripherals