Southside Specialty Pharmacy Growth, Revenue, Number of Employees and Funding
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Southside Specialty Pharmacy's estimated revenue is currently $17.6M per year.
- Southside Specialty Pharmacy's estimated revenue per employee is $250714
- Southside Specialty Pharmacy has 70 Employees.
- Southside Specialty Pharmacy grew their employee count by 4% last year.
- Southside Specialty Pharmacy currently has N/A job openings.
|Chetan Chatwani||Director IT & Software Engineering|
What Is Southside Specialty Pharmacy?
Southside is a leading pharmacy provider centrally located in Houston, Texas. We bring together technology and analytics, with a human touch, to make a difference in patient care. We specialize in Multiple Sclerosis, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Crohn's Disease, Hepatitis C, Human Immune Deficiency Virus (HIV), Hemophilia Blood Products, Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension (PAH), Asthma, Hepatitis B, and Oncology, as well as rare and orphan diseases.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
|Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|
|Medical Plus Su...||$12.7M||50||4%|
|IMO Managed Car...||$9.2M||36||3%|
|Hospice Brazos ...||$23.8M||94||3%|
Southside Specialty Pharmacy News
During the second quarter, Titan continued to build its relationships and announced a pharmacy services agreement with Southside Specialty ...
In June 2019, Titan announced a pharmacy services agreement for Probuphine with Southside Specialty Pharmacy. In June 2019, Titan and ...
"We are pleased to add Southside as one of Titan's valued specialty pharmacy partners, particularly given its strong presence in important ...