Southern States Bank Revenue and Competitors
Estimated Revenue & Valuation
- Southern States Bank's estimated annual revenue is currently $57.3M per year.
- Southern States Bank's estimated revenue per employee is $485,424
- Southern States Bank's current valuation is $182.3M. (January 2022)
- Southern States Bank has 118 Employees.
- Southern States Bank grew their employee count by 9% last year.
What Is Southern States Bank?
Southern States Bank, The Common Sense Bank, is a true community bank that understands the value of providing our customers with the very best in banking products and services. Our seasoned banking professionals are local people you know and trust, committed to our mission of giving you the personal attention and service you should expect from your bank. We currenlty have seven locations throughout Alabama and Georgia. Alabama locations: Anniston, Birmingham, Huntsville, Opelika, Sylacauga. Georgia locations: Carrollton, Columbus. MEMBER FDIC and Equal Housing Lenderkeywords:Banking,Finance
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
Southern States Bank News
"Southern Illinois is a unique region in our state, rich with history, outdoor attractions and charming downtowns. The region's historic places...
The Bank is a full service community banking institution, which offers an array of deposit, loan and other banking-related products and services...
Southern States Bancshares, Inc operates as the bank holding company for Southern States Bank that provides community banking services to...
|Company Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|