South West London Health and Care Partnership Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- South West London Health and Care Partnership's estimated annual revenue is currently $19.7M per year.
- South West London Health and Care Partnership's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- South West London Health and Care Partnership has 73 Employees.
- South West London Health and Care Partnership grew their employee count by 33% last year.
- South West London Health and Care Partnership currently has 1 job openings.
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Online Review||Pricing|
What Is South West London Health and Care Partnership?
The South West London Health and Care Partnership is comprised of the organisations providing health and care in the six south west London boroughs. We are working together in four local partnerships, acting as one team to keep people healthy and well in Croydon, Sutton, Kingston & Richmond, and Merton & Wandsworth.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
South West London Health and Care Partnership News
New mental health emergency care targets will be trialled across 11 NHS ... and North West London FT;; East London FT;; Livewell Southwest (community ... and South Humber FT;; South West Yorkshire Partnership FT; ...
"Our health care professionals and community partners will continue ... West winds will be 10 to 20 mph, before becoming southwest winds at 5 ...
... the second phase of the International Cancer Benchmarking Partnership (ICBP), ... high-quality cancer registries, and universal health care (Australia, Canada, ... Cancer Council Victoria; Cancer Institute New South Wales; Cancer ... The Scottish G
|Company Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Online Review||Pricing|