Sotera Wireless Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Sotera Wireless's estimated annual revenue is currently $30.1M per year.
- Sotera Wireless received $20.0M in venture funding in April 2014.
- Sotera Wireless's estimated revenue per employee is $251,000
- Sotera Wireless's total funding is $121.3M.
- Sotera Wireless has 120 Employees.
- Sotera Wireless grew their employee count by 14% last year.
- Sotera Wireless currently has 18 job openings.
What Is Sotera Wireless?
Sotera Wireless is a medical device company developing a new generation of vital signs monitoring technology. Our vision is to revolutionize patient safety by enabling the early detection of deterioration in patients who are mobile and free to move about in the hospital or the home. With adequate warning of adverse events, clinicians can intervene more quickly and confidently and patient outcomes can be improved. Sotera's ViSi Mobile System is a platform for comprehensive vital signs monitoring; designed to keep clinicians connected to their patients, whether in or out of bed, or while in transport . Featuring comfortable body-worn sensors that allow for freedom of movement, the system enables highly accurate, continuous monitoring of all vital signs. The ViSi Mobile System is able to continuously measure and display all vital signs (ECG, Heart/Pulse Rate, SpO2, Blood Pressure [cuff-based and now also cuffless on a beat-to-beat basis], Respiration Rate, Skin Temperature] with monitoring accuracy and resolution typically found in the ICU. ViSi Mobile is a comprehensive system, designed to enhance patient safety by allowing early detection of patient deterioration and connecting clinicians with their patients anywhere, any time.keywords:Healthcare,Medical Devices,Medical Diagnostics,Pharmaceuticals